11.22.2006

Stupendous Skating Situations...



Well, due to my wonderful Mother buying my an early Christmas present... I am now the proud owner of these pretty skates!!
Since I acquired them on Saturday... and am unable to actually skate... I need to learn, so what is a girl to do?
Well, THIS girl talked to her friends and a few of them graciously offered to teach her. So today during public skating today, Kyla took me skating... and (according to her) I didn't do too badly...
Yes, I did hang onto the boards, but I did NOT FALL AT ALL!!

So hopefully by the time we have our church Christmas party (in less than 2 weeks) I should be a pretty good skater... (by the grace of God)

I've included 2 pictures of my pretty skates, there will be more to come of me in them... but for now this is what I have...

God bless and goodnight!

3 comments:

jb said...

oooo... so white and bright and shiny!!! =)
don't worry, i don't know how to skate either. (well, when i am forced to skate, i usually choose one of two options: hold onto side-railing OR skate-walk.)

Roo said...

ohhhhhh FUN!
can't wait to WATCH YOU SKATE at the party. ;)

Melodie said...

fun fun fun! i'm sorry to have missed you learning how to skate :) remember when we were little and we would skate with those white push things? whatever they're called!