12.07.2006

Thursday's Thoughts

Well, as you can tell it's been quite a while since I last blogged. Not a lot of stuff has happened in my life that requires blogging... Sorry to disappoint any frequent visitors to my blog... LOL

Although there have been some interesting developments in my life as of late, I will just share one of these said developments... I've been looking around for awesome organizations to work with/for after I graduate from college... and I've found a couple. My two main options are Doctors Without Borders and YWAM both of these are AWESOME organizations to be involved with... so as I continue with my education, I would greatly appreciate your prayers as I decide (and God leads) where I should go afterwards.

1 comment:

Roo said...

WHAT?!! nothing to blog about? how about "babysitting adventures with ruth?"
haha !
just kidding. ;)

wow...sounds exciting katherine....
love those links. i remember one quote i heard when i was with YWAM and i never forgot it, "the sky isn't the limit...it's only the beginning."

shalom