4.02.2007

yeah... here's one for you...

Well, I got tagged!! My friend, Erin, tagged me with this Meme that she had done...
Looks like this could get interesting...

I'm eating a leftover hamburger (w/ mayo, on wheat bread) and sautéd zucchini as I type this. What did YOU eat last? Well, my mom isn't feeling too well, so I was on my own for dinner. I made egg rolls. They were yummy...

I am totally head-over-heels for a very tall man named James, who has a very sexy new haircut (picked out by me, of course! lol) What about YOUR love life? Anyone special? Love life?? haha, not yet... LOL.. well, er, maybe... but there may be a prospect or two... LOL... I'll just keep it to myself for now.

I live in a little house, with lots of trees, on a dead-end street. What is it like where you live? I live on the second floor in an apartment with my mom, there are evergreens out front, and a credit union parking lot in the back. It's a quiet street... but good.


I love my hair, and my cute wittle nose. What are YOUR favourite features about yourself? I like my hair (most days) and I like my smile... I have a square smile... I like that... lol. I love my laugh too... and I love TO laugh...

Today, I pondered about the need for mentoring in young women's lives. What deep thoughts have YOU been pondering upon? Hmmm, that's an interesting question... Lately I've been pondering the thoughts of love in life. If I will fall in love, if I WANT to fall in love, etc, etc, etc...

I love cheese (cubed colby & monterey jack) and green growing things! List 2 random things you love about life. 2 random things... hmm, let's see... I LOVE sunrises and sunsets... they are true demonstrations of God's power and love, secondly: I love sitting on the dock at the lake and just listening to the waves...

I found CAC (Create a Connection) through Melba, who I found through A Mindful Life, which I stumbled on by doing a random search for Buddhist blogs, for no apparent reason! How did YOU find out about CAC? Don't have a clue what Create a Connection is.

I absolutely *heart* thunderstorms! What do YOU love most about spring? Spring? Is there actually something to love about spring?? To me, spring is the torture that teases us about summer... I'd rather just have summer all year long... but that's just me...

ok... so... Mel, Steph, Ruth, and anyone else who reads this, consider yourself TAGGED! so go ahead... answer the questions... LOL

1 comment:

Erin said...

I like your laugh too!! Thanks for participating!