10.15.2008

Wordful Wednesday

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I know I'm a couple days late, but I've been so busy with school (midterms) and all that crazy stuff... Life just gets insane between school and work and all that FUN stuff that there are times I just sit back and go "oh my goodness!!!"
I'm thinking of just taking an evening to myself to just bake or something... but who has time?
I seriously had to pencil my family gatherings this past weekend into my schedule. PENCIL because I didn't know if I would be able to make it to them... that's scary, my life has never been like that... I ALWAYS have time for family... not anymore... and that's such a sad thing. Anyway, seeing as how this is my Thanksgiving post, I thought I'd jot down some of the things I'm thankful for....
Canada, I couldn't imagine growing up in any other country
My mom, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for her I love her SO much
My friends, you know who you are, and even the new friends I swore I would never make in University, but oh well, you know what happens when you say "never"... lol ;)
My family, as crazy as you all are, I think I fit in quite nicely...
The University of Manitoba, as much grief as you cause in my life, I am grateful for the opportunity to further my knowledge
Superstore, I love my job!! lol

That's pretty much it... I love you all, and I miss you all!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: