7.03.2007

Deep thoughts and summer nights

Well, seeing as I have been absent from the blogging world for almost 2 months and I fear that all my readers have deserted reading my blog anymore...
But I have some updates...
I got a second job... so I work at Snack's/Peppie's and BIGWAY!!!
I got hired 2 weeks ago and that story alone is a pure miracle.... no interview, just hired and then given hours... and man, do I LOVE my job there... I mean, it's no career, but it's definately something I will enjoy doing during my evenings and such.
also,
I am taking some time away from school, I need to save up some more tuition and really decide if this is the right schooling/career path for me...
It's some major decisions and planning, and TIGHT budgeting... something I struggle with...

So yeah, that is the update...
I'm sure I'll be back with some more exciting news as the summer progresses, but for now,
Ciao!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Jer told me that you had gotten that job. Congratulations. That is so great. Hope it goes well for you!

Roo said...

i'm here!!!! we havent deserted you!!! btw -- re coffee? let me know when it works for you in the next couple of weeks.....

Roo said...

hi dear katherine...i hope you are well. i am not sure if you are still blogging but wanted to let you know i have a new blog address. you canvisit me at
itstruesighedroo.blogspot.com