1.02.2007

Christmas and New Year's Update

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
I realize that I've been away for a while... so here I am to update you!
Christmas was great... lots of family time...
I left on the 27th for Kansas City. I attended the 'onething' conference, it was SO awesome!
I got back yesterday (on my birthday: 21!!)
Today my mom and I went shopping and I got a new cell phone for my b-day!!

I start school tomorrow... please pray...

I'm really tired right now so I'm writing this for now, but I'll probably come back on Thursday and add to it...

God bless

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how was school, roomie?

Anonymous said...

hey hey!
Love your new phone. Love the picture of me on your new phone. Love you, love me...
Glad KC was awesome - and you SO missed having to shovel your car out...
Coffee was a blast - oh and the impulse shopping was fun too! :o) hehe